[CounterCorp] This Saturday: Visit CounterCorp @ 9th Expo for Independent Arts

CounterCorp News and Events List countercorp-news at countercorp.org
Wed Sep 24 19:07:50 EDT 2008

Dear CounterCorp supporter,

CounterCorp would like to invite any of our supporters in the San
Francisco Bay area to visit us our table at the 9th Annual Expo for
Independent Arts, which takes place this Saturday at Dolores Park
(18th and Dolores Streets) from 11:00am-6:00pm.

CounterCorp will be among a HUGE number of fellow exhibitors,
including:

Arts Providers' Alliance of San Francisco
Center for Cultural Innovation
Creativity Support
Intersection for the Arts
Network of Bay Area Worker Cooperatives
SCRAP -- Scroungers' Center for Reusable Art Parts
Theatre Bay Area (and TAO: Teaching Artists Organized)

Aiko Designs
angelcake accessories
Bahama Kangaroo
Bamboo, Bugs, and Bodies
The Girl and Rhino
Hershman Glass Studios
Jewelry Design
Joso Vidal shell jewelry
Never Never Designs
Priscilla's Parasols
qUirkFACTORY
Shawn Rowland, Rachel Michaelsen (photography, dollmaking)
Siya Clothing
Stanimation Productions
Stephen Bray Photography
Unspokn (Art Drives Dialogue)
Wen and Jamie Creations

Cataclysmic Megashear Ranch Studios
LeftSide: Skate Culture + Advocacy
Manilatown Heritage Foundation, Manilatown Center
ME'D1.ATE NETWORK
NIMBY
Paths of Native Africa
Planet Drum Foundation
Rock Paper Scissors Collective
San Francisco Vegetarian Society

Brush Fire Painting Workshops
California Institute of Integral Studies
The DJ Project
Fashion Arts & Youth Enterprises
Interplay/Body Wisdom
McCaig Welles and Rosenthal Gallery
San Francisco Children's Art Center
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art Families Program
San Francisco Women Artists
ShovelfaceArt.com/Vernon the Gardner
Trash Mash-up
Women's Audio Mission
World Savvy: Global Youth Media & Arts

African/African Diaspora Film Society
CounterCorp Anti-Corporate Film Festival
Exiled in America: Iraqi Refugees in California
Haiku Films
ITVS Community Cinema, Bay Area
Middle Path Media
Oddball Film + Video
SF IndieFest
San Francisco Media Archive
San Francisco Women's Film Festival
Tents: A Darfur Documentary

924 Gilman Street Project
Alternative Tentacles Records
Byron Au Yon (Composer)
Classical Revolution
Community Music Center
Esaul: Ambient & Experimental Music
Gamelan Sekar Jaya
KFJC 89.7 FM
KALX 90.7 FM
Mission Creek Music Festival
Mount Vicious
San Francisco Civic Symphony
San Francisco Chamber Orchestra
San Francisco Conservatory of Music
San Francisco Symphony
The Bay Bridged

Axis Dance Company
Casting Connection
CounterPULSE
Dancer's Group
The LAB
Z Space Studio

Art XX Magazine
Eth6
The Fabulist
Funcheap.com
Hyphen Magazine: Asian America Unabridged
Instant City / Dublit
Joey Sayers Comics
Re/Search Publications
Tea Party Magazine
Thrillist
White Fungus Magazine (from New Zealand!)

And that's just a *partial* list that doesn't include the free
performances, workshops, and food vendors! For a more complete listing
and detailed information about this year's Expo for Independent Arts,
visit the Expo webpage: http://artsandmedia.net/expo/.

Please stop by and say hi if you're at the Expo, where we should have
a complete listing of films at this year's Anti-Corporate Film
Festival -- which we'll be announcing on this list before the Expo, so
stay tuned -- as well as some information about upcoming CounterCorp
programs and events.

Look forward to seeing you at the park and hopefully at this year's
Festival,

John Wilner
Director

CounterCorp: Putting An End to Business as Usual
3rd Annual Anti-Corporate Film Festival, Oct. 15-17
Brava Theater Center, San Francisco
www.countercorp.org

Subscribe to CounterCorp's News and Events e-mail list at
http://list.countercorp.org/mailman/listinfo/countercorp-news

Get the latest CounterCorp event details on your computer/
iPod: webcal://icalx.com/public/CounterCorp/CounterCorp.ics

Subscribe to CounterCorp's "Corporation Watch" e-mail list:
For more information, visit http://www.corporationwatch.org

Donate to CounterCorp by selecting us on the drop-down
menu at https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?id=695